Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Top 10 Songs to Pump Iron To

I need 10 songs of at least 3 minutes each to listen to in the gym. Please help out. I'm not looking for some hard core hip hop that's make my brain explode, but some decent songs that have a steady beat that I can get into a rhythm with. I've started a list, but feel free to add more via the comments. I will revisit later in the week.

1. My Sharona - The Knack
2. Training Montage - Rocky 4 Soundtrack
3. Phantom of the Opera - Iron Maiden
4. You Could be Mine - Guns n' Roses
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

I'm going to keep away from The Final Countdown and Eye of the Tiger - they're good but no cigar.

1 Comments:

Blogger toby said...

May I suggest "Since you've been gone" and also "More than a feeling". I don't know who sandg them. I used to listen to them when running the short ducker and they did the trick.

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home