Monday, August 21, 2006

Top 10 Favourite Albums

1. Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head
2. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
3. Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory
4. The Beatles - Blue Album
5. Coldplay - X&Y
6. Blind Melon - Blind Melon
7. Ice T - Original Gangster
8. Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
9. Led Zeppelin - Remasters
10. Gomez - Liquid Skin

Other albums of note:

11. Guns and Roses - Use Your Illusion 2
12. Take That - Greatest Hits
13. Radiohead - OK Computer
14. U2 - Achtung Baby
15. World Party - Bang!
16. Introspective - Pet Shop Boys

UPDATE: Thanks to ShindlersFist's comment, I have been thinking about other bands, with "other" lifestyles. One of my favourite albums is Introspective by the Pet Shop Boys; I concur with Mr. Fist and will add this to my list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I liked your blog until I saw not one, but two, Coldplay albums in your Top 10 Albums. Honestly James... How? Why? What? Are you serious?

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home